Monday, January 17, 2011

And I said what about...

Blogfest at Tiffany's!  That's right!  Welcome to my crazy life and what's sure to be a crazy blog!

I often think ... "Where are the cameras?"  when I take a step and realize all the crazy and fun things that happen to me and around me.  I love every bit and wouldn't change a thing! 

If you're reading this you're gonna be finding out a ton about me.  If you like what you read.  Awesome!  Welcome.  If you don't.  Then for the love of god... stop reading.  No one is forcing you to!  :)

If at anytime you would like to hear my opinion on any topic... send me an email at tiffanyromeo@gmail.com
I'd be happy to give you a couple paragraphs. 

So - on to my first blog...


I asked on Facebook if anyone had a topic they'd like me to discuss.  Drunken Facebooking.  That was what was thrown into the ring.    So here ya go.

DRUNKEN FACEBOOKING... DRUNKEN TEXTING.

I'll admit it.  I've done it.  We all have.  And if you're a FB friend of mine, you already know this.  And probably had to deal with it. 

But since social networking and texting, we can follow every second of each other's lives.  Good or bad.  Drunk or Sober.  And if thousands of thousands of people didn't do it, sites like http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/ and http://www.textsmadepublic.com/ wouldn't be so popular. 

I'd be lying if I said I didn't wake up sometimes and take a deep breath and look at my outgoing texts on my phone.  Some mornings I'd cringe and some I'd relax.  Sometime's I'd double cringe because of the poor spelling.  HA!  If you just can't keep yourself from texting that certain someone "Hey" at 2am.  Or complaining that he didn't text you back.... there's good news!  Plenty of people are apparently feeling our pain, so companies have created apps like http://www.dontdial.com/.   I wish there was an app where i could identify the people I'm most likey to drunk text.  And then, block them during the "Drinking time!"

Another thing I’d really like to see is an “UNSEND” button for text messages or voicemail. I’ve sent text messages and voicemails in the past and have wanted to take them back. Imagine, this would save many people from arguments and misunderstandings. App developers…are you listening?

So bottom line... should any of us "Drink and Dial?"  Um ... probably not.  Have we ever had a great night because of a drunken text?  Um... probably so.  Will I and several of you do it again.  You can count on it.

And next time you see me ranting on facebook and it's after 11pm... just know I've been enjoying a cold one or 5 just for you!  (And you better come find me because I'm sure to need a driver!)

~Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment